And welcome to my AllGoodCopy.com website.
If you’re interested in reading some more about the kind of advice I share, or listening to an episode of the podcast I do – take a look around when you get the chance.
First, though, a couple of things…
Like I said in the email, I was planning on sending the slides of the talk out, but I realised the slides aren’t really that useful to you.
I mean, who really wants a PowerPoint presentation?
So, I thought it would be infinitely more useful to share with you a chapter of my book, The Art of the Click.
You can access that directly by clicking the link below:
This chapter is all about ideas, which are essential to the success of any business.
Hopefully the chapter will give you some inspiration and practical suggestions for how to keep the ideas flowing.
Let me know how you get on.
Now, as well as this special bonus…
I promised to tell you more about the exclusive content creation workshop I’ll be holding for a small group of Business Hive members in March…
Join me for a practical session on how to produce valuable content that will help transform your business
As i pointed out at my talk, I’m limiting this workshop to just ten members of The Business Hive.
Well, I want to be able to work closely with you when you attend so that my advice is tailored to YOUR business.
And, as the workshop also includes a one-to-one follow up session, keeping it to ten members at this point allows me to better focus on your specific needs.
The aim of the workshop is simple:
To help you attract more customers or clients to your business using content.
How will it help you do that?
Well, when it comes to attracting new customers in an age where attention is at a premium, providing relevant and value-driven content can help you stand out from the crowd.
In this intensive and insight-packed workshop, you’ll discover how to create content that will help generate new clients, as well as converting more of your existing customers.
If you’d like to be one of the ten people who’ll join me, email me direct at firstname.lastname@example.org
During this hands-on coaching session, you’ll learn:
- Why it’s essential for your business to have a content strategy in place: regardless of how big or small your business is, if you operate online, it’s essential you plan how you’re going to talk to your customers
- How to create engaging, relevant and shareable content that ranks well in search engines: you’ll discover what makes good content and how to create it, regardless of your writing ability
- Why you don’t need to overcomplicate your content strategy: far too many people make the process of content creation more complicated than it needs to be. You’ll find out how to create content quickly and simply
- The three best ways to instantly increase your reach using the same piece of content: good, relevant content can help drive new customers to your business long after you’ve created it without any further work needed. You’ll see how
- A content ‘trick’ that will help generate repeat business from your EXISTING customers: a well-planned content strategy can keep people buying from you over and over again; I’ll show you how
- The simple secret to creating content your customers are ALREADY searching for: there’s no point in wasting valuable time creating content if no one is interested in reading, which is why we’ll find out what content your customers want
- And much, MUCH more…
For those of you who attended the masterclass, you’ll know that all this will be delivered in a straightforward, no-nonsense way…and you might even have a bit of fun in the process.
Oh, and there’ll probably be one of two references to my dog Pablo.
In seriousness, you know now I’ve no interest in trying to blow your mind with jargon, or dazzle you with anything fancy.
My goal is to give you practical advice and guidance on how you can take control of your content strategy WITHOUT panicking that you should be doing a million and one things at once.
We’re interested in what works.
It’s that simple.
Put it this way: if you found my talk useful, I’m 100% confident this workshop will be even more so.
The main workshop will be held at the Business Hive, Dudley Street on Tuesday 19th March from 9am to 1pm-ish. I’m usually happy to go on chatting about this stuff. But we’ll try to keep to the schedule.
We’ll organise the one-to-one follow up meeting at a time after that’s convenient for you, either that day or later in the week.
The cost is £495, but as a member of The Business Hive, you’ll receive an automatic £100 discount.
It means you’ll pay just £395. This will include the half-day workshop and the one-to-one follow up session.
Plus, as a bonus, you’ll receive a free copy of my bestselling book, The Art of the Click.
Not a bad deal, right?
But as I say, right now, I’ll only be holding this workshop for 10 Business Hive members.
As a number of attendees have already shown an interest – it could sell out quickly. My apologies if you miss out this time. I’ll fill the places on a first to confirm basis to keep it fair.
To book a place, simply email me at email@example.com and I’ll be in touch to arrange payment and find out more about you and your business ahead of the day.
It was a total pleasure to chat after the event with people about their businesses and I’m looking forward to this opportunity to dive a bit deeper with some of you and help drive your business forward.
Author | Speaker | Copywriter
P.S. During the session, I’ll reveal the exact same tools I use to write content and copy that has helped generate thousands of new leads, engage customers and, literally, make millions.
These tools are easy to apply and 100% practical. I’ll share them with you on the day and explain how you can use them to produce quality content that’s relevant to your customers.
But remember, there are only ten seats available, so email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to reserve a place.